What we do
We’re customer focused to share our passion to ensure you have the best diving experience in Tenerife.
- For beginner divers: Discover Scuba Diving. This program is a one day excursion that introduces you to diving and the PADI system. It starts with some academic training, followed by pool training and finally an ocean dive. You'll experience being weightless, breathing freely from a Scuba Unit and swimming like a dolphin. The next step is to become a Scuba Diver which can be done in just two days, or become a fully independent Open Water Diver in four days.
- Once you have your Open Water Certification you can continue gaining experience: Wreck Dive, Night Dive, Deep Dive, Navigation Dive, Fish Identification Dive to name just a few. You'll learn new skills to improve your buoyancy control and explore the fascinating underwater world. You can dive right in and do the full Adventure Diver or Advanced Open Water courses. Or take it one adventure dive at a time. We personalize and schedule specific individual dives or packages to suit your requirements and time frame.
- After this the sky is the limit: Nitrox Diver, Technical Diver, Master Scuba Diver, Rescue Diver, or if you like diving so much that you want to become a professional, we can offer you Dive Master and Instructor development programs
- 12Dives’ goal is to ensure you have a great experience at the best dive sites in Tenerife.
- Our experienced international dive instructors are fluent in English, Spanish, German, Dutch, French, Italian & Swedish.
- We keep the professional to student diver ratio low to ensure you receive the best training possible at a personal level.
- The ratios are also kept low for guiding providing you the flexibility to have the dive experience you’re looking for.
- We offer and organize dive safaris specifically tailored to your requirements and experience.
- We collaborate with local marine biologists and environmentalists to promote their projects and ocean conservation.
- We’re 100% Project AWARE
- We’re partnered with Aqualung/Apeks who are renowned for producing the best quality dive equipment and aftercare service.
- Our staff are also certified ASSET dive technicians so we’ve selected only the best dive equipment which we inspect and service regularly.
- We have a comprehensive range of sizes including wetsuits specifically tailored for men, women and children.
- We use Aqua Lung Calypso regulators, ProLt BCD’s, Stratos open heel fins, 5mm booties, 7mm wetsuits and Look HD masks.
- We have 7, 10, 12 and 15 litre steel cylinders plus 12 litre aluminium cylinders combined with Hollis SMS 50 Harnesses and DST4/XTX50 regulators for Sidemount.
- If you’re planning to buy your own gear we can offer sound advice as we have the in-depth knowledge required to make sure you get what’s right for you.
- As we’re partners we can offer great deals on Aqua Lung/Apeks dive equipment.