- Diving skills
- Customer service
- Excursions, pool demo’s, guiding
- Preparation and maintenance of the equipment
- Planning and logistics
- Instructors with years of experience in all parts of the world
- Certified equipment technicians
- Compressor technicians
- Supermarkets, cinema, beaches, bars, restaurants, pharmacy, doctors, parks, gyms, shopping centres are all within walking distance.
- It’s close to Las Americas & Los Cristianos
- Cheap bus connections
- 5 minute walk from the hostel La Tortuga
An Intern needs to pay 50% his courses in advance plus the course materials (Crew Pack) and PADI certification fee (PIC) and gets 40€ rewarded per week to cover the remaining 50% of the course. In case Interns need to leave ONE·TWO·DIVE before the remaining 50% is fully covered, they will have to pay for it.
Once you become a PADI Divemaster the reward will increase to 65€ per week.
Furthermore, all Interns will receive 15% commissions on sales of activities, and any activity done by them : Snorkellers can only be guided once you are PADI Rescue Diver and guiding dives once you are PADI Divemaster.
Price breakdown (including a 10% discount on courses):
PADI Open Water Diver: 405€ (Material and PIC not included)
PADI Advanced Open Water: 305€ (Material and PIC not included)
PADI Open Water & Advanced Open Water Combo: 850€ (Material and PICs included)
Emergency First Responder: 165€ (Material and PIC not included)
PADI Rescue Diver: 375€ (Material and PIC not included)
PADI Divemaster: 750€ (Material and PADI fees not included)
PADI Crew packs: 40€ (PADI Divemaster Crew Pack: 240€)
PIC: 22€ (PADI Divemaster certification: Depends on the price that PADI has on the certification date)